Sunday, March 31, 2013

I'm Coming Home

There are just a few short weeks left of homework, exams, projects, papers, and crap. And soon I will be roadtrippen my way back home to San Francisco! There are so many things I miss about home and so much comfort that I long for during times like this.

 
  


Things I am most looking forward to:

  • My best friends in the entire world 
  • My family
  • The corner spot on the couch (my favorite spot in the world)
  • Beautiful crisp cool weather, the perfect 70 degree temperament
  • Redwood Bagel (otherwise known as heaven in a bagel)
  • The Norcal beaches = cool sea breezes and golden poppies along the coast
  • Observing the giant redwood trees that make life's problems feel utterly microscopic
  • Finally having an income! I will be busy working two jobs and loving it
  • Hiking spots overlooking the Bay and Pacific all in one
  • Sunny days on Haight, people-watching and rummaging through vintage shops
  • Shopping days on Union Square 
  • Giants game days with an ice cold beer in hand

Craving comfort and home <3 Six weeks can't come soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! This list is fabulous, btw. Sssoo ready for summer and having time to do all these things! :)

    ReplyDelete