Sunday, March 3, 2013

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Aloha,
Spring Break is quickly approaching and this lucky girl gets to spend it in Hawaii! The best friend, Marie, has the honor of going to school at UH Manoa so I am visiting and spending my break on the island of O'ahu. When I didn't think it could get any better I found out another one of my best friends, Amanda, who I haven't seen for an entire year will be in Hawaii the exact same time I am visiting!!! So not only will I be in the most beautiful place in the world but I will also be accompanied by the most amazing best friends anyone could ever ask for. This will be the most epic spring break of my life. I can't wait for the warm ocean breeze, sand in my toes, and the smell of Hawaiian hibiscus flowers wafting through the air.


Things I hope to do while I'm there:

- whale watch
- get my tan on at the beach
- snorkel and see the Humuhumunukunukuapuaa
- go parasailing
- eat some delicious fish and pineapple
- hike and see the beautiful scenery
- go to a traditional luau
- watch an epic surf competition
- and laugh with my best friends

I will post pictures once I'm back! 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment