Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Road Ahead

As I'm getting closer and closer to the big G (graduation), I've realized there is a lot I don't know about myself. Through these college years I have realized that something HUGE, something eye-opening, was missing from my life...the experience of new cultures and life. I strive to travel and see as much as I can while I'm young and able to do so. The world is my oyster and I am ready to venture beyond the borders of my "comfort zone". So where will I go to lead this new lifestyle? None other than ROME, ITALY!!! Yes my friends, as of next Fall 2013 I will be studying abroad in this majestic European city.



In exactly six months I will be on my way! Looking forward to a fresh change and an experience of a lifetime.


No comments:

Post a Comment